Sunday, June 27, 2010
The Versatile Blogger Award
I got The Versatile Blogger award from Sara @ Along For The Ride. Thank you Sara and I love the name of your blog.
Here are the rules:
1. List 7 random things about yourself
2. Share the award with up to 15 other bloggers
3. Link to each of the recipients and let them know they've won via comments on their blogs
4. Thank and bring the love back to the person you won the award from by linking back to them.
7 random things about me:
1. I hate jelly beans and shreaded coconut. The are gritty in my mouth and it's just disgusting.
2. I'm so into Adele right now. She is an awesome singer and I wish I was as talented as her. Here is her Myspace page
3. I'm kind of dreading the movie Eclipise. I absolutely adore the books and I feel that the movies are in no way a good representation. They are missing way too much.
4. I love Sushi! If you are ever in Houston, Tx go eat at Azuma's and get the Crazy Irishman. It's so delicious and you would be able to eat just one roll.
5. I can't wait to meet Maggie Stiefvater next month on the 27th. I want Linger NOW!! lol
6. I broke my toe playing kick ball with the kids this past Mother's Day by kicking the ground. YES the ground. It hurt like hell but I didn't cry.
7. I'm terrified of the ocean. I mean I love deep sea fishing and going to the beach but I can't imagine swiming in the middle of the ocean where I can't see what is below me or I can't touch the ground.
I would love to pass this on to: these new lovely blogs I found:
1. Carly @ Writing From The Tub
2. Alison @ Alison Can Read
3. Skyla @ Skyla11377
4. Kelsey @ Just Blinded Book Reviews
5. Sabrina @ About Happy Books
6. Beverly @ The Wormhole
7. Steph @ Fangs Wands and fairy Dust
8. Irish @ Ticket To Anywhere
9. MamaKitty @ Mama Kitty Reviews