- What were some other possible names you had in mind for your characters?
Once upon a time, Ana was Erin. She was Erin all the way until October 2010 when my editor and I decided to change it to fit the worldbuilding better.
Sam was always Sam; only his full name changed.
- Can you name a theme song for your main characters?
Ana: "Butterflies and Hurricanes" by William Joseph (instrumental)
Sam: "Make This Go On Forever" by Snow Patrol
Impulsive, passionate, and alone.
- Name and describe your main character in three words.
- Give us one word to describe your main character in the beginning of the book and one word to describe him or her at the end?
- What would you say sets your book or series apart from others?
My name. It has never been on another series. (But will hopefully be on many more series in the future.)
- What next for this series?
- Did you have any scenes in this book or series that came from your true life experiences?
The whole thing.
- Can you share one thing about yourself that your fans probably don’t know?
I have never been reincarnated. Probably.
- Can you show us your favorite writing place?
I would, but I can't escape the yarn and ferret keeping me trapped by my desk.
- Can you share a picture of an item that made it into your story?
I was trying to figure out a way to photograph my soul, but I think if I do that, I will probably have to sell it to science for billions of dollars.
Thanks you Jodi!